Municipal. Individual. Professional.
The CBS series provides the highest degree of individuality in the design and manufacture of custom fire trucks for municipal use. Based on a professionally developed, modular and industrially manufactured body in the most up-to-date aluminum construction, the vehicle is especially designed for your needs and requirements.
With regard to the area of application, operational tactics, compactness and maneuverability, this extraordinary vehicle concept meets national and international guidelines.
CBS fire fighting truck bodies are modular. Depending on the wishes of the customer, the vehicle can be individualized by combining a variety of components for varying requirements.
- Fabrication of customized solutions: With its modular body concept, the CBS series offers maximum individuality. The body modules are separately fabricated according to the requirements and desires of the customer, including all fire fighting equipment, and then fully assembled. The individual modules then only need to be positioned and attached onto the chassis.
- Positioning the first module: In the first step of assembly, the pump box module is positioned on the very rear of the chassis. To accomplish this, a subframe with flexible support for the body components is mounted on the chassis, to which the first module is then anchored.
- Positioning all body modules: Over the course of fabrication, the additional body components, such as the HRET module, tank module or tool box and foam proportioning system module are integrated into the new vehicle.
- Fixation of the modules: Once all modules are in position, they are aligned on the frame, bolted together, and installed. All electrical and mechanical interfaces are then connected.
- The HRET module: The stinger high reach extendable turret (HRET) is a boom developed by Rosenbauer with long reach and an extremely large range of motion. If the customer desires this to be part of the CBS system, it is positioned, fitted, and attached as soon as all modules are bolted down.
- The result: Upon completion of Rosenbauer’s modern fabrication, the customer will receive his individual CBS series emergency vehicle, specially built to meet his needs and requirements.
The CBS municipal vehicles include tank and large tank extinguishing vehicles on 2-, 3-, and 4-axle chassis with tank contents of 4,000 to 18,000 l. Rosenbauer fire fighting equipment is at the heart of the CBS municipal vehicle series. The product palette ranges from normal pressure pumps with pump outputs of up to 5,500 l/min as well as combined normal and high pressure pumps, at which up to an additional 400 l/min can be discharged at 40 bar. Optional pumps with discharge quantities of up to 10,000 l/min are available. Also available are proportioning systems ranging from premixing systems integrated into the pumps and pressure proportioning systems through to compressed air foam systems (CAFS). The roof turret with an output volume of 600 to 15,000 l/min and a throw range of up to 120 m in combination with optionally available CAFS compressed air foam systems, ground sweep nozzles as well as rapid intervention system and much more, perfects this skillfully matched overall concept of vehicle and fire fighting equipment.