FIRE FIT 2
Proven materials, comfortable cut, solid equipment
Certified according to EN 469:2005 and EN 1149-5
This protective suit offers excellent protection for the many areas of use of fire services. Certified according to EN 469:2005 (highest protection levels Xf2 Xr2 Y2 and Z2) and EN 1149-5 (anti-static). Proven materials combined with a comfortable cut and solid basic equipment constitute the basis for the FIRE FIT 2. A new sleeve design ensures even more freedom of movement. Weighing in at just under 2.8 kg, this suit is one of the lightest in its category.
The FIRE FIT 2 distinguishes itself through its low weight of just 1.55 kg for the jacket and 1.33 kg for the trousers (size 48-50 C).
The protective jacket is available in two different versions:
- FIRE FIT 2 protective jacket standard design
- FIRE FIT 2 HuPF protective jacket with HuPF-style striping, panic zipper and Velcro section for attaching a 38 x 8 cm back label (optional).
FIRE FIT 2 is available with a NOMEX® Tough outer fabric in dark blue colour.
- Outer fabric of NOMEX® Tough
- Moisture protection (liner) with water- and wind-proof breathable membrane
- Sewn-in aramide fleece lining with stitched aramid / viscose cover
Outer fabric of NOMEX® Tough
- One of the classic fabrics for firefighters’ protective clothing
- Very good mechanical and thermal properties
- Very good maintenance properties
The FIRE FIT 2 protective suit has solid basic features and a number of functional details.
- Specially shaped sleeve head for even more freedom of movement
- Moisture blocker made of flame-retardant PU-coated aramid fabric along the sleeve and jacket seams.
- Robust, smooth-running plastic zipper, covered by two flaps
- Flame-resistant collar that can be pulled up under the helmet
- Customised width adjustment on the sleeve with Velcro loop
- Sleeve ends with comfort NOMEX® knitted cuff and thumb hole
- Inner sleeve does not pull out
- Equipped with radio pocket as standard
- With two recessed side pockets
- 15 x 2.5 cm Velcro section for name strip
- Holding loop for handheld microphone on left
- Striated with 5 cm and 7.5 cm circumferential yellow/silver/yellow 3M stripes, on the sleeves with 7.5 cm circumferential yellow/silver/yellow stripes and across the chest with 5 cm yellow/silver/yellow horizontal reflective stripes
- Back length 85 cm (size 52 – 54 C)
- With 5 cm wide attached suspenders
- Elastic waistband for waist adjustment
- Fly with zipper and Velcro fastener, covered by flap
- Two side pockets, covered by flaps
- 15 x 2.5 cm Velcro tab for name strip on the left side pocket flap
- Moisture blocker made of flame-retardant PU-coated aramid fabric along the trouser seam
- Additionally equipped with sewn-in knee pads made of water-repellent cellular rubber
- Knee reinforcement made from black flame-retarding para-aramid fabric coated with silicon-carbon
- Circumferential 5 cm and 7.5 cm yellow/silver/yellow reflective striping on the trouser legs