The boot for all operations. Fire and rescue.
Certified according to EN 15090:2012 F2A HI3 CI AN SRCand AS / NZS 4821:2006
The Rosenbauer TWISTER-cross is a short rescue boot that has it all. Developed in-house for the requirements of fire and rescue, the fire fighting boots are the only boots with leg height C for all firefighting and rescue operations certified according to EN 15090:2012 F2A HI3 CI AN SRC.
The TWISTER-cross can boast many functions:
- Fitted with the BOA® lacing system
- With Sympatex® membrane
- 2 Flex zones for more freedom of movement
- Ankle protection
- Reflective elements in visible area
- Robust pull straps
- Steel toe
- Available in widths 10 and 12
- As the only short boot on the market, the TWISTER-cross has the innovative BOA®lacing system. Just seconds to put on and take off as well as uniform lacing are thus a matter of course.
- The ankle protection as well as steel inserts and the steel toe caps protect the foot against injuries.
- Reflective elements in the visible area offer maximum visibility, even in combination with overpants.
- Two flex zones made from soft, grained leather as well the comfort padding ensure the best wear comfort.
- The Sympatex® membrane and the hydrophobic waterproof leather make the TWISTER largely waterproof.
- The multi-layer sole design with airbags between them ensures excellent cold and heat insulation.
- Its low weight of just 2.2 kg (per pair, size 42) is also remarkable.
A ruptureproof steel cable and a push-rotary knob enable rapid putting on and taking off and ensures optimum fit in seconds. The lacing system is easy to use and extremely robust.
Easily adjustable any time
The boot can be easily adjusted to the foot shape at any time. A small turn of the coiler is all it takes.
Tough and robust like stainless steel
A coated, stainless and ruptureproof, stainless steel cable is guided over the guide rails through the whole leg of the boot. The cord is optimally protected by coating. Boots with the BOA®lacing system are extremely easy to clean, as debris cannot easily stick to it.
It’s that easy!
- Fasten BOA®-coiler
- Push the leather tongue forward and put it on
- Press the BOA®-coiler
- Turn the BOA®-coiler with the edge of your hand until the boot fits perfectly
BOA® is a registered trade mark of BOA® Technology Inc.
- The rotary knob, the so-called coiler, is the core of the lacing system. It is made of extremely heat-resistant and robust plastic and serves to wind up the coated stainless steel cord. The coiler can be opened or closed simply by pulling and pressing.
- Coated stainless steel cord
Hidden behind the black plastic is a coated, stainless, rupture-proof stainless steel cord. This robust cord serves for the uniform lacing of the boot. The cord is optimally protected by coating. Boots with the BOA
- lacing system are extremely easy to clean, as debris cannot easily stick to it.
- Guide rails
The guide rails are also made of ultra heat-resistant and robust plastic.
|Weight||approx. 2.2 kg (per pair, size 42)|
|Width||10 and 12|
|Leg height||approx. 190 mm (without sole, size 42)|
|Sizes available||36 to 52*|
* Sizes 36 and 50 to 52 are special sizes. Price and delivery time on request.