Strong support meets fast pull-on
Certified according to EN 15090:2012 F2A HI3 CI AN SRC
It’s not for no reason that the Rosenbauer TORNADO has made a name for itself among protective boots as the classic. A combination that teams a slip-resistant laced boot with fast pull-on, it has proven it is an excellent solution.
More protection for better safety:
- Certified according to EN 15090:2012 F2A HI3 CI AN SRC
- Suited to all fire fighting and rescue operations
- Highest protection class regarding grip, heat and cold insulation
- With Sympatex® membrane
- 4 Flex zones for more freedom of movement
- Ankle protection
- Reflective elements in visible area
- Robust pull straps
- Steel toe
- Available in widths 10 and 12
The TORNADO model is also available with chainsaw protection.
The TORNADO is no ordinary laced boot. With its special two-zone lacing, the boot can be tightened to different levels around its shaft and front. The lace stopper at ankle height ensures that the different levels of tightness are maintained.
No other lacing system enables a boot to fit the individual shape of wearers’ feet perfectly like this. Once adjusted to a wearer’s personal fitting requirements, the lacing will remain the same and therefore make sure the tightness in the two areas does not change either. The fast-pull-on zipper completes the system, as it allows the boot to be put on and taken off quickly and easily.
|TORNADO||TORNADO with chainsaw protection|
|Weight||approx. 2.8 kg (per pair, size 42)|
approx. 3 kg (per pair, size 42)
|Width||10 and 12||10 and 12|
|Boot height||approx. 280 mm (without sole, size 42)||approx. 280 mm (without sole, size 42)|
|Available sizes||36 to 52*||36 to 52*|
* Sizes 36 and 50-52 are non-standard sizes. Price and delivery time on request.