The safest helmet in the fire industry.
Meets NFPA 1971, 2013 edition.
Developed for the world’s most extreme operations, the HEROS-titan Pro fulfills the latest valid NFPA directives. Apart from the HEROS-titan Pro, no other European helmet possesses certification in line with the NFPA standard. Designed as a full protection helmet, the extensions along the side of the wearer’s head provides addional protection in a critical area. This helmet profile provides increased side impact protection and reduces chances of entanglement in confined spaces. With the HEROS-titan Pro offering a far higher level of safety and comfort, Rosenbauer provides a genuine alternative to the typical US fire helmets.
Trust is good, comparison makes sure. The difference is in the details.
Important comfort characteristics
- Good wear comfort, the fit is perfect
- At just approx. 1.3 kg, the helmet sits comfortably and securely, even during long operations
- Wide size range from 49 to 67 – with the same helmet shell
- Easy size adjustment from outside by means of improved rotary knob
- The helmet weight can be aligned to the body’s axis
- Headband, front section, helmet band, and chin strap can be adjusted
- Optimal, individual setting for every head shape
- Easy replacement of components
- Disassembly of the interior fittings without tools
Important quality characteristics
- Powerful helmet torch, mounted directly onto the helmet
- Visors also suitable for eyeglass wearers
- Mask adapters can be set flexibly and are suitable for all common respirator masks
- Integrated edge protection protects the helmet from impact and damage
- High user and service friendliness
- Interior fittings can be washed up to 60 °C
Important safety features
- As the only European helmet, the HEROS-titan comply with the latest NFPA standards, 2013 Edition
- Temperature resistant from -40 to 300 °C
- Large and small visor protect the face and eyes
- The neck protector is made of heat-resistant and flame-retarding materials
- Full helmet shell provides increased side impact protection
- Reduced chances of entanglement in confined spaces
The European design as a full protection helmet, offers increased protection in a critical area. The extension of the helmet along the side of the wearers head and around their neck, provides higher protection compared to typical US fire helmets. The HEROS-titan Pro’s profile provides increased side impact protection and reduces chances of entanglement in confined spaces.
Light materials – maximum wear comfort
Minimum weight with maximum protection – that’s what sets the HEROS-titan Pro firefighting helmet from Rosenbauer apart. At approx. 1.3 kg, it is so light that it maintains a comfortable and secure fit even after a long period. The newly developed “Dynamic Line” edge guide lends it the highest stability.
One helmet shell for all sizes.
An additional highlight of the HEROS-titan Pro is its wide range of sizes. Thanks to a vast size selection from 49 to 67, every fire fighter can have a perfectly fitting helmet. The extremely safe helmet shell is the same for all sizes.
High user and service friendliness
Maintain and replace elements of the HEROS-titan Pro in no time. With only 10 components, handling, washing, or changing the internal fittings of the protective helmet can be done lighting fast. Disassembly of individual components does not require tools and all settings can be adjusted without removing the interior fittings. The complete helmet is also washable, for which there is a special sponge bag.
The best protection is that which is not felt.
The HEROS-titan from Rosenbauer ensures a perfect fit with its innovative concept. Adjusting the internal fittings of the new full protection helmet for a perfect fit is possible in just a few steps.
1. Wear height
The wearing height can be adjusted in the internal fittings thanks to the headbands. The wearing height is easiest to adjust when the interior fittings are removed.
The headband can be adjusted on both sides to three different stages.
3. Chin strap padding
The position of the chin strap padding near the ears is also adjustable.
4. Rotary knob
The wear comfort can now be adjusted at any time using the external rotary knob – very easily, even when wearing firefighting gloves.
5. Optimized center of gravity
The optimized center of gravity is also new and unique to the HEROS-titan. The helmet can be optimally aligned to the body’s center of gravity by pressing the helmet shell away from or closer to the interior fittings. The distance to the visor is also quick and easy to adjust.
The optional reduction set enables safe and simple adaptation to especially small head sizes. Handling is easier than ever before thanks to the labeling of all adjustment options directly on the helmet.
Clear view. Free hands.
The new thermal imaging camera that can be integrated on the HEROS-titan is unique worldwide. The camera is simply attached to the helmet and the current field of view is transferred to the display as a heat image. The incorporated torch is a true plus in functionality. With the combination of thermal imaging camera and lamp integrated directly on the helmet, firefighters have optimal support in the search for missing persons and the detection of fires and hot spots. The great advantage: emergency crews have both hands-free at all times.
- High resolution of 384 x 288 pixels
- Display size of 2.5″ (inches) 4:3 format
- Temperature display from -15 °C up to +550 °C
- Low weight of 427 g (including batteries)
- Integrated helmet torch with 2 high-performance LEDs with 280 Lumen (in combination or can be used individually)
- 2.5 hours of operating time
- 5 color representations
- Operated by 2 x lithium iron phosphate rechargeable batteries
- Ex protection (certification in progress)
- Simple click attachment to the front shield of the helmet
Radiotelephones enable flawless communication when wearing helmets and respirator masks. They increase occupational safety under the most difficult of operating conditions, such as e.g., loud noise or acute danger. Three different versions are available for speaking:
- Goose-neck microphone
- Contact microphone, which is fixed to the inside of the top of the helmet
- Airborne sound microphone
Universal adapter for HEROS-titan and HEROS-smart
A helmet adapter is required for fixing the headset to the helmet. The universal adapter enables quick and easy attachment of the headset to the helmest HEROS-titan and HEROS-smart. The adapter can be mounted on both left or right side of the helmet.
Rosenbauer offers a number of different communication systems:
CeoTronics voice radio sets:
- CeoTronics CT-FlexCom goose-neck microphone
- CeoTronics CT-SkullMike contact microphone
SAVOX radio telephone sets:
- SAVOX HC-1 contact microphone
- SAVOX HC-E airborne sound microphone
- SAVOX MPH goose-neck microphone
HOLMCO radio telephone sets:
- SCORPION goose-neck microphone
IMTRADEX radio telephone sets:
- FireTalkS goose-neck microphone
Rosenbauer offers various PPT keys for radio telephone sets from CeoTronics, SAVOX, Holmco and Imtradex.
Suitable for all common respirator masks.