The glove for technical rescue operations
Certified according to EN 388
The RESCUE II extrication gloves offer protection against mechanical effects like punctures, cuts, and abrasions. Structural firefighting gloves for technical rescue operations are used in situations without risk of thermal effects. For example, in traffic accidents, establishing the water supply, or many other firefighting activities.
The material composition of the RESCUE II has been optimized to gain more freedom of movement and a higher degree of tactility. The movement crease on the finger joints also ensures improved wear comfort and an even better grip. The reworked coating of the outer material, which now contains a glass fiber addition, results in increased cut resistance.
- Made from Kevlar®with silicone-carbon coating
- Reinforcement from highly abrasion-resistant Kevlar®blended fabric
Back of the hand
- Made from red nylon fabric with additional impact protection over the knuckles
- With movement crease on the finger joints
- Rubber band gather on wrist
- Splinter protection on cuff inlet
- Made from cut-resistant Spectra (Polyethylen)
The RESCUE II firefighting glove meets all requirements of fhe EN 388 guidelines:
|Performance criteria||Performance level|
|Sizes||6 to 13|
|Colors||Red / black|
|Length||approx. 27 cm|
Note: these gloves offer no protection against bacterial, chemical, electrical, or thermal hazards.